Credit Card Processing
We were compliant to the requirements to process credit and debit cards. Our document is here in PDF format. please note we have moved away from worldpay and are now using PayPal and GoCardless to process transactions.
The following terms and conditions apply to the domain registration service:
KMW IT Services. has been granted the right to provide Internet domain registration services for second-level domain names within the .com, .org, .net, .co.uk, .mobi, .eu, .org.uk, .ltd.uk and .plc.uk top-level domains.
Upon KMW IT Services.' receipt of domain name registration information from you, KMW IT Services. shall submit the information to the registry administrator for the appropriate top-level domain for approval and processing. The registry administrator then puts into effect the domain name registration Net Earth One currently acts as the registry administrator for the .com, .mobi, .org, and .net top-level domains. Net Earth One acts as the registry administrator for the .co.uk, .org.uk, .ltd.uk and .plc.uk top-level domains. Net Earth One acts as the registry administrator for the all domain's.
Domain name suspension - not hosting suspension
It has come to our attention that if you fail to verify your email address with NETEARTHONE registrar or simular that your domain name will be suspended until you verify we cannot re-activate your dmain name. This is out of our direct control and as such we cannot take action on your behalf. We can resend the verification email from the registrar and this is the only action we can take.
We may be able to change the email address so please ask us before giving up.
SELECTION OF A DOMAIN NAME.
You represent that, to the best of the your knowledge and belief, neither this registration of a domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly to be used infringes upon the legal rights of a third party and, further, that the domain name is not being registered for nor shall it at any time whatsoever be used for any unlawful purpose whatsoever.
If you are registering your name during the finite period of time when owners of trademarks and service marks issued prior to October 2, 2000 and having national effect will have the exclusive opportunity to register identical domain names ("Sunrise Period"). You acknowledge and agree that registrations for domain names during the Sunrise Period will only be accepted for a minimum registration term of two (2) years.
By registering or renewing a .uk top-level domain and agreeing to these terms & conditions, you agree that you have read and agree to the terms of service given here and that given by Net Earth One, If you are registering the domain for a third party, you agree that they have read and agree to the Net Earth One as well.
Registrations in the .name top-level domain must constitute an individual's "Personal Name". For purposes of the .name restrictions (the "Restrictions"), a "Personal Name" is a person's legal name, or a name by which the person is commonly known. A "name by which a person is commonly known" includes, without limitation, a pseudonym used by an author or painter, or a stage name used by a singer or actor.
As consideration for KMW IT Services. providing domain name registration services to you, you agree to pay KMW IT Services., prior to the approval of the desired domain name registration, the amounts set forth in the KMW IT Services. Price Schedule, as amended from time to time, for the initial registration of the domain name and any subsequent renewals.
Your application will not be registered until KMW IT Services. receives actual payment of the registration fee. If KMW IT Services. does register a domain name prior to payment of the registration fee, KMW IT Services. reserves the right to cancel that registration or restrict use of the domain name until payment has been received.
All fees must be prepaid and are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if the domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of the registration term.
cash back* is an amount receive into your account with KMW IT Services on a credit basis, you can apply for the amount in your account subject to a minimum of £50 and charges may apply depending on bank charges and costs arising from a money request and how this fund is supplied to the client(yourself).
In the event of a charge back by a credit card company or other payment provider authorised by KMW IT Services., the domain name registration shall be transferred to KMW IT Services. as the paying entity for the registration. KMW IT Services. may reinstate your domain name registration at its sole discretion upon its receipt of the registration or renewal fee and its then current reinstatement fee. The reinstatement fee is currently UK £100 + domain name registration fee.
Payment must be made by credit card or other methods we indicate in registration application or renewal form. We will renew your name for you provided your credit card or other billing information is available and up to date. If your billing information is not accurate and you wish to renew your domain name registration, we will contact you to update this information and charge accordingly.
We reserve the right to make an administration charge of £10 per domain where customers have attempted to register a domain name with multiple registrars. If a domain name has expired and you would like to recover this domain name while in transition between expired and deletion (recovery period) a higher fee will be charged for recovery of the domain name. this fee is dependant on the type of domain name registered. please contact us for specific domain name recovery costs.
This Agreement shall remain in full force during the length of the term of your domain name registration(s) as selected, recorded, and paid for upon registration of the domain name. Should you choose to renew or otherwise lengthen the term of your domain name registration, then the term of this Registration Agreement shall be extended accordingly. Should the domain name be transferred to another Registrar, the terms and conditions of this contract shall cease.
To ensure your domains are not lost we operate a positive renewal system on all our domains - your domain will automatically renew unless you opt-out of this service through your Help or support contact. This is not refundable and it is your responsibility to ensure valid contact and payment details are on your account at all times - failure can lead to suspension.
KMW IT Services. domain renewal process is automated, however, it is your responsibility to check that your renewal has been successful within one month of the renewal date. For .uk domains you can do this using Nominet's WhoIs search, and for all other domains we recommend using the http://www.whois.org/ website domain lookup facility.
You agree to be bound by the KMW IT Services. Domain Name Dispute Policy (the "Dispute Policy"), as amended from time to time, which is hereby incorporated and made a part of this Agreement by reference. The Dispute Policy can be found at the end of this document.
The Dispute Policy governs any dispute between you and any party other than us over the registration and use of the domain name. The specific disputes which are subject to the Dispute Policy are contained in the Dispute Policy. You agree that you will be subject to the provisions specified in the Dispute Policy in effect at the time the domain name registration is disputed by a third party.
You also agree that in the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you shall indemnify and hold KMW IT Services. harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the Dispute Policy.
CHANGES TO REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND DISPUTE POLICY
You acknowledge and recognise that the domain name system and the practice of registering and administering domain names are continuously evolving, and acknowledge and agree that KMW IT Services. may modify this Agreement and the Dispute Policy as necessary from time to time to comply with any agreements by which KMW IT Services. is or will be bound, and to adjust to changing business circumstances.
Your continued use of the registered domain name constitutes acceptance of this Agreement and amendments. If at any time, you do not agree to such changes, you agree that your sole remedy is to request that your domain name registration be cancelled or transferred to a different domain name registrar.
CONTACT WITH KMW IT Services.
You acknowledge and recognise that all contact with KMW IT Services. in the first instance should be made via our support website: https://www.kmwit.com
You agree that KMW IT Services. is not obliged to offer telephone support specifically for your Domain Name.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AND ITS USE
Information you are required to Submit
As part of the registration process, you are required to submit to KMW IT Services. and keep updated the following information in connection with your application for domain name registration:
(a) the domain name to be registered;
(b) the domain name holder's name and mailing address;
(c) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the administrative contact for the domain name; and
(d) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and fax number of the billing contact for the domain name.
You shall provide and maintain updated information at all times with KMW IT Services.. KMW IT Services. at its discretion may refuse to renew any registrations unless you maintain current and updated information at all times.
KMW IT Services may from time to time request additional information from you. While not obligated to provide the additional information, you should provide the additional requested information to ensure that you will obtain all the products and services which KMW IT Services makes available to domain name registrants.
Additional Information Maintained about your Registration
In Addition to the information you provide, we maintain additional information relating to your domain name registration, including:
(a) the original creation date of the registration;
(b) the date and time the registration application was submitted to us and the appropriate registry;
(c) communications constituting registration orders, modifications, or terminations and related correspondence;
(d) records of account for your domain name registration, including dates and amounts of all payments and refunds;
(e) the IP names and address of the primary name servers and any secondary name servers;
(f) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the technical contact for the domain name;
(g) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the domain registrant for the domain name;
(h) the expiration date of the registration; and (i) other information regarding all other activity regarding your domain name registration and related services.
Obligations Relating to Data Provided by You
If in registering a domain name you provide information about a third party, you hereby represent that you have provided notice to and have obtained the express consent from the third party to the disclosure and use of the third party's information as set forth in this Agreement.
Disclosure and Use of Registration Information
You agree to authorise KMW IT Services to provide any information to ICANN, the registry administrators and to other third parties as ICANN and applicable laws may require or permit. You acknowledge and agree KMW IT Services may make publicly available, some or all of the domain registration information provided by you, for purposes of inspection such as through KMW IT Service's WHOIS service or for any purpose as required or permitted by ICANN and applicable laws.
In addition, you acknowledge that ICANN may establish guidelines, limits and requirements that relate to the amount and type of information that KMW IT Services . may or must make available to the public or to private entities, and the manner in which such information is made available.
You hereby consent to any and all such disclosures and use of, and guidelines, limits and restrictions on disclosure or use of information and updated from time to time provide in connection with registration of a domain name, whether during or after term of the registration of the domain name. You hereby irrevocably waive any and claims and causes of action you may have arising from such disclosure or use of the domain name registration information.
We will not process any data about any identification natural person that we obtain from you in a way incompatible with the purpose and limitations described in this Agreement. We will take reasonable precautions to protect the information we obtain from you from our loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information.
We at KMW IT Services do not Market Our clients and only notify our clients when required. Any information sent by us will be about us and only us and if opted out you will not receive other services notification. Please update your information by logging in to the billing/invoice/support system from our home page.
OWNERSHIP OF DATA
You agree and acknowledge that KMW IT Services owns the following:
(a) all database, compilation, collective and similar right, title and interests worldwide in the domain name database;
(b) all information and derivative works generated from the domain name database; and
(c) information for the registrations for which KMW IT Services acts as the registrar including:
(i) the original creation date of the registration;
(ii) the expiration date of the registration;
(iii) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the technical contact, administrative contact, zone contact, and billing contact for the domain name;
(iv) remarks concerning the registered domain name that appear or should appear in the WHOIS or similar database; and
(v) other information generated or obtained in connection with the provision of domain name registration and management services, other than the domain name being registered, and the IP names and addresses of the primary name servers and any secondary name servers.
KMW IT Services does not have any ownership interest in your specific personal registration information outside of your right in our domain name database.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
The person named as administrative contact at the time the user name and password are secured shall be the owner of the domain name. You agree that prior to transferring ownership of your domain name to another person (the Transferee") you shall require the Transferee to agree in writing to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your domain name will not be transferred until we receive such written assurances or other reasonable assurance that the Transferee has been bound by the contractual terms of this Agreement (such reasonable assurance as determined by us in our sole discretion). If the Transferee fails to be bound in a reasonable fashion (as determine by us in our sole discretion) to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, any such transfer will be null and void.
For further details and to action any transfer of ownership please login to your KMW IT Services website and contact help desk.
AGENTS AND LICENSES
You agree that in the event you register a domain name for another entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity as a principal to all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that if you license the use of your registered domain name to a third party, you remain the domain name holder of record and remain responsible for all obligations under this Agreement, including payment obligations, and providing and updating your full contact information, and accurate technical, administrative, billing, and zone contact information adequate to facilitate timely Resolution of any problems that arise in connection with domain name and domain registration.
In any circumstance where you are registering a domain for a third party, you agree that you must (in advance):
- Make your customers aware of the charges associated with domain name registration, renewal and maintenance.
- Give details of the domain name related services you provide, which are relevant to this customer, information on how to invoke the service, any charges payable and how long you take to carry out the service.
- Make your customers aware of changes to your charges.
- Detail the method, availability and cost of customer service provided.
- Act quickly after getting a request from your registrant to take some action for them; and
- Update their details soon after you know that the current ones are out of date or wrong.
- You must not knowingly provide poor quality Registrant data. If you find out that a Registrant has provided poor quality data you should attempt to correct the data.
- Consumers are currently allowed to opt-out of providing their postal address on the WHOIS. You should take reasonable steps to ensure the opt-out is used correctly and not set this field to default to opt-out unless you can show that all your Registrants are consumers.
- If you receive a request to register a domain name for a customer you must register the domain name in your customer?s name. You may only register the domain name in your or your organisation?s name with the explicit prior written consent of your customer.
- You agree that if you register a domain on behalf of a third party, KMW IT Services can pass on the contact details of that third party to the Registry Administrator if required to do so by the Registry.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that KMW IT Services shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages resulting from loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, even if KMW IT Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and in particular KMW IT Services will not be liable for the following:
(a) suspension or loss of your domain registration;
(b) use of your domain name registration;
(c) interruption of your business;
(d) access delays or interruptions to any web sites accessed by your registered domain name;
(e) non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, or modification of data;
(f) events beyond the reasonable control of KMW IT Services;
(g) processing of an application for domain name registration; or
(h) application of the Dispute Policy.
KMW IT Services shall not, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any errors, omissions or other actions by the registry administrator arising out of or related to your application, receipt of, or failure to receive a domain name registration.
KMW IT Service's maximum aggregate liability shall not exceed the greater of:
(a) the total amount paid by you for registration of the domain name; and
(b) £50.00 (UK Pounds).
INDEMNIFICATION OF KMW IT Services
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless KMW IT Services and the registry administrator, including our and its employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, from and against any claim, action, suit, demand, loss, damages, costs ( including reasonable legal fees, expert witness fees and expenses), or other proceeding related to or arising out of the registration or use of the domain name. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required under the Dispute Policy.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that: (a) all information provided in connection with your domain name registration is accurate; and
(b) neither the registration of the domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of a third party.
You acknowledge and agree that all domain name registration services provided to you by KMW IT Services are provided on an "as is" basis. KMW IT Services . makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in connection with this Agreement or its domain name registrations services, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. KMW IT Services makes no representation or warranties of any kind that registrations or use of domain name under this Agreement will immunise you from challenges to the domain name registration or from suspension, cancellation, or transfer of the domain name to you.
BREACH AND REVOCATION
KMW IT Services reserves the right to suspend, cancel, transfer or modify your domain name registration in the event that:
(a) you materially breach this Agreement;
(b) you use your registered domain name to send unsolicited commercial advertisements in contravention of applicable laws or customary acceptable usage policies of the Internet;
(c) you use your domain name in connection with unlawful activity;
(d) grounds arise for such suspension, cancellation, transfer or other modification as provided in this Agreement; or
(e) you use your domain name in connection with material that is slanderous to Net Earth One, KMW IT Services or other associated companies.
You further acknowledge and agree that your domain name registration is subject to suspension, cancellation or transfer by any ICANN procedure, by any registrar (including KMW IT Services) or registry administrator procedures approved by an ICANN-adopted policy, or by any other country code top-level domain registry administering procedures to correct mistakes by KMW IT Services, another registrar or the registry administrator in administering the name or for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name.
You also agree that KMW IT Services shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, transfer or otherwise modify a domain name registration upon seven (7) calendar days prior written notice, or at such time as KMW IT Services . receives a properly authenticated order from a court of competent jurisdiction, or arbitration award, requiring the suspension, cancellation transfer or modification of the domain name registration.
You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) providing inaccurate information;
(b) failing to update information promptly; or
(c) failing to respond to KMW IT Services enquiries concerning the accuracy of contact details within fifteen (15) calendar days of request;
shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and will be sufficient basis for cancellation of your domain name registration.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(update 10-02-2017) KMW IT Services will not be held repsonsible for financial or regulatory breached while working in Cyprus and all customers / clients are required to operate within the Country that they reside, any required work carried out by KMW IT Services in any cuntry must fall on the client/customer to provide legal understanding before the commision of any service/work requested by the client/customer.
The customer/client will hold harmless KMW IT Services against any legal costs and or laws in the cusomters/clients country of residence and will compensate KMW IT Services staff/business should the client/customer not advise of missconduct which is against any law of that particular country.
Any translation offered by KMW IT Services is the responsibility of the client to advise of any missunderstanding and miss communication and will hold harmless KMW IT Services and its staff of carrying out any translation using an external source.
If you need translation from english that it is the responsibility of the client/customer to carry out that translation. (end of update 10-02-2017)
Force Majeure. KMW IT Services shall not be responsible for any failure to provide any service or perform any obligation because of any act of God, strike, work stoppage, governmental acts or directives, war, riot or civil commotion, equipment or facilities shortages which are being experienced by providers of telecommunication services generally, or other similar force beyond its reasonable control.
Non-Waiver. The failure of KMW IT Services to require your performance provision shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by KMW IT Services of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
Survival. The provisions, terms, conditions representations, warranties, covenants, and obligations contained in or imposed by this Agreement which by their performance after the termination of this Agreement, shall be and remain enforceable not with standing termination of the Agreement for any reason. However, neither party shall be liable to other for damages of any sort resulting solely from terminating this Agreement in accordance with its terms but each party shall be liable for any damage from any breach by it of this Agreement.
Notice. You agree that any notice or communications required or permitted to be delivered under this Agreement by KMW IT Services to you shall be deemed to have been given if delivered by e-mail, overnight mail in accordance with the contact information you have provided.
Governing Law. Except as otherwise set forth in the Dispute Policy with respect to disputes, this Agreement, your rights and obligations and all contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Legal Fees. If any legal action or proceeding, including arbitration, relating to the performance or the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement is brought by any party to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable legal fees, expert witness fees, costs and disbursements, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
Assignment. You shall not assign, sub-license or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of KMW IT Services However, in the event that KMW IT Services . consents to such an assignment, sub-license or transfer, then this Agreement shall ensure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and agreements are representations or warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and no agreements collateral here to than as expressly set or referred to here in. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, understandings, proposals or undertakings, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter expressly set forth here in.
Amendment in Writing. This Agreement may not be amended or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by both you and an authorised representative of KMW IT Services
Further Assurances. The parties shall execute such further and other documents and instruments and take such further and other actions as may be necessary to carry out and give full effect to the transactions contemplated by this Agreement.
Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating an agency relationship, partnership or joint venture between the parties.
Joint and Several Obligations. If any party consists of more than one entity, their obligations here under are joint and several.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement does not provide and shall not be constructed to provide any third parties, with any remedy, claim, cause of action or privilege.
Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. KMW IT Services will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of KMW IT Services . as reflected in the original provision.
No Guarantee. You acknowledge that registration or reservation of your chosen domain name, does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration, reservation, or use of the domain name.
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all KMW IT Services terms and conditions.
Your right to privacy is very important. KMW IT Services recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with a better service. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Below is a summary of our policy.
By submitting personal data manually or in electronic form to this web site, or by using this site, you give your consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
What personal information do we collect?
When making a purchase with KMW IT Services , we will collect your contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number, as well as payment information. When you become a KMW IT Services customer you automatically subscribe to electronic newsletter and special offer promotions. You can adjust your email preferences and/or unsubscribe from certain communications via your KMW IT Services help desk or billing login.
Protecting your privacy
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Whenever you provide sensitive information (for example, a credit card number to make a purchase), we will take all reasonable steps to protect it, such as encrypting your card number. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes.
On occasion, we may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that KMW IT Services may use for the purposes of delivering specific services to you (e.g., customer support.). We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals for marketing purposes without your permission.
KMW IT Services may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you; it relates to:
- the Internet domain (e.g. www.company.co.uk) and IP address from which you access the web site
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you visit
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
Data storage in the U.K.
Any information that KMW IT Services needs to store and process will be carried out on databases located in the UK, and in full compliance of the Data Protection Act.
How can you update the personal information you have provided to us?
You can help KMW IT Services maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying KMW IT Services of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address. You can do this by updating your personal details from within your KMW IT Services . Control Panel.
Information Disclosure Policy
Personal and account information
KMW IT Services will not otherwise disclose its customers' personal and account information unless KMW IT Services has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of KMW IT Services , KMW IT Services ' customers, or others, or where KMW IT Services has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
KMW IT Services also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that KMW IT Services stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which KMW IT Services will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
- it is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
- it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of KMW IT Services . and its customers;
- it is required to cooperate with dispute policies, court orders, warrants, or other legal processes that KMW IT Services determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by KMW IT Services and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
KMW IT Services disclaims any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. KMW IT Services will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm KMW IT Services, its customers or third parties or otherwise infringe the rights of third parties. The grounds on which KMW IT Services may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of KMW IT Services Acceptable Use Policy
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all KMW IT Services terms and conditions.
Labour Terms and conditions
“Labour” – Time spent by a person from KMW IT Services working for the “Client”
1. Assignment of communication will be either a single point of contact or contact with either the owner or managing Director of the company and his assigned manager/supervisor only. In the event of not being able to contact either of these persons then the most senior person will provide instructions without hesitation.
2. Assignment of purpose will be designated in the contract agreed to either in writing and or verbal agreement to the contract offered by KMW IT Services
3.Updates to the Terms and Conditions will be changed on the website and an announcement be given on the announcement board which also provides an rss feed and no other notice shall be served unless stated in the contract.
4.Workmanship quality – if there is doubt or queries on the workmanship of KMW IT Services weather it be time/function/period/or unit based this shall be followed by up line on the client side and then the designated contact will query with KMW IT Services Owner who in turn will query with the Worker in question. This will be final in terms of query and or complaints of work carried out.
5.Equipment require to carry out labour will be made available and if not then equipment supplied which will be in the for of hand held only, if larger equipment is required then this will be subject to extra charge and co-ordination and will be required pre contract start. If larger equipment is required during the contract then this will also require planning and extra charge and subject to availability.
6. Refreshments- will be available if working for more then 4 hours on site and will extend only to coffee, tea, water, squash. Food will be the responsibility of KMW IT Services staff. Drinks on site will be subject to change if the facility to provide is unavailable and made clear before the contract starts.
7. First aid and accidents will be the responsibility of KMW IT Services staff to ensure they comply with health and safety guidelines that are current at the time of the incident. Reports are to be made to the Director/s of KMW IT Services and action by this company will be required/taken. If costs are incurred by the Client due the incident (only to extend to the point of external to the service provided) then this will be compensated by agreement of the Company Director and the Client. If costs are incurred by work/contract not completed and or continued this will not be compensated. All other circumstances are not covered.
8. After work is completed invoices are generated and are due immediately and the account procedure applies.
9. KMW IT Services will require companies that subcontract staff to provide insurance upon request for its own site and visitors (meaning subcontractor too) while on site and if there is a complication with client’s customers and KMW IT Services staff this will be dealt with by the Client and negotiated with KMW IT Services Owner. Rule 1 and 4 applies.
10. KMW IT Services staff will enter site and carry out work required and no other work will be implied or suggested without prior arrangement or charges will apply were necessary. Also if requested to carry out additional work then this will be negotiated with the client and KMW IT Services Owner and price/availability agreed before commencement.
11. Liaising with other Client staff. Will communicate in a professional manner and not provoke and instigate an argument between client staff and KMW IT Services staff. If there is any concern on this issue then the client will be contacted immediately and a solution found.
12. KMW IT Services Staff will be treated with a professional and respectful approach and at all times be directed as per the written contract requirements. All work will be requested in a reasonable manner and assigned with notice also will be given the correct time allocated for the work to be carried out. Under no circumstances will the staff be “pushed” or “Rushed” or any other description to imply these descriptions to finish early or cut corners on the work to aid the client.
13. KMW IT Services Staff will work according to guidelines set for the task and required to work with efficiency and diligence on the work required. Failure to meet this will require discussion and prompt notice by the client and or KMW IT Services to deal with the complication. Support Tickets must be raised in this instance
14. Investigations will be carried out on the clients site and access to data/details will be given also if required can be accompanied by the clients staff ( a designated unbiased appointed person ) to oversee with interaction applied if required to direct the investigation to the most efficient way to conclude the investigation. All notes and information will be liaised with the client and KMW IT Services Owner/s and a form of action will be discussed between the client and KMW IT Services If no conclusion can be reached then subject to contract termination can be nominated and enforced for the interest of KMW IT Services
15. KMW IT Services holds the right to terminate any contract without notice.
16. KMW IT Services staff will notify the client and or client’s staff when work is completed and then wait for the next assignment. If no work is assigned then the KMW IT Services staff will wait for further instructions. If no instructions are given KMW IT Services staff will make sure that they are available for the next work assignment up to and including the end of working day. KMW IT Services staff will not follow up on work required and or will not spend time requesting for the next work. This assignment of work will be the responsibility of the client/and or the clients staff to provide the work requested to be done.
17.Rates are based on work completed so if we work 4 of 5 days then a day rate is chargeable and not a week rate minus a day. If a weeks work is booked and only 4 of 5 days is completed then the day rate is chargeable.
18. Employees of KMW IT Services working on a clients site/ remote location owned by the client shall insure our staff against any liabilities in any case or complaint. Should there be an accident and or complaint by the clients customer which involves the contracted staff of KMW IT Services this staff shall not be responsible in any way and the client will and should make any claim against their own policy. no staff shall be responsible for any accident/incident/blame with clients customer's and or vehicles or any claim by the clients customer to the staff member
19. Websites designed must stay up to date, failure to adhere to updates could mean your website can be hacked and spam email sent from your website which in turn will lock your website from public access. Please note this is an automated system monitor, we cannot just switch your website back on, we must investigate and remove the mailware or hack on your website files, also we must change your website to either an upto date version or secure it down to a point that is acceptable to the server so that no further breaches can be made. This work will entale labour for which we reserve the right to charge you for either updating or working on your website due to an attack or other security breach. Please note this price is variable and is applied on how much work we carry out, Bearing this in mind we will still only charge you for the actual work we do.
Our current rate is 25.00 per hour in the currency that is local to you unless otherwise given a rate that is agreed prior to any work carried out.
MOT Testers Terms and Conditions
mot testers is a display name of KMW IT Services and not registered with companies house nor does this company "mot testers" operate a financial payment process in anyway. when dealing with MOT Testers at the website www.mottesters.co.uk all transactions and company dealing are through KMW IT Services and mot testers has no responsibility, rights or decision making what so ever in regards to contracts and or finances in any way.
MOT Testers from here-on will be known as KMW IT Services and not as MOT Testers and all terms above that relate to this company will apply to this trading name.
In addition all below terms will apply to any dealing with KMW IT Services in relation to services agreed to or contracted to MOT Testers/KMW IT Services or the running company MOT Testers.co.uk.
When contracted to supply mot Nominated testers details we will supply contact details only and do not guarantee testers will be or are available for working at your request, nor do we guarantee the contact information is up to date as we rely on testers keeping us up to date. If information we provide is incorrect in anyway we are not responsible or held accountable in anyway. We will take action to remove and or adjust incorrect information once we have been notified
We will supply paid for access (once payments are cleared funds) to our database system, the contact details of the testers we hold on our database in its entirety including notes held against this tester.
Our service to provide consultation (separate purchase on KMW IT Services Billing system)is very simple - we advise and recommend/make suggestions but we will not act on these recommendations/advisories as this is the decision by the contractor/owner/management and we hold no responsibility or accountability in anyway for a "bad" or incorrect decision
Our consultation service will provide the client with the best knowledge to hand to the client on the information we hold and experience we have gained in the field as employees , self employed including if applicable running as a sole trader , company director/board member or one man band.
If agreed in writing we will provide support for any VOSA visit and will fight for the rights of the client up to and including letters and action limited only by the action of taking to court against a VOSA decision. We will help with any advisories we can offer and assist any client and its contractors in dealing with VOSA post court taking action.
If agreed in writing we will provide an insurance service by were we will take this court action at some expense to the client - this expense will be laid out to the client in writing before contract commences.
For our QC or nominated testers service we will provide and operate a clear quality control process were we will visit the site and conduct a QC check as per the MOT guidelines require and report to the client directly on any failings and or suggestions and recommend action on those recommendations. We cannot make this any clearer - We ADVISE only, it is up to the client to take any action he or she deems necessary in regard to our observations
All of our services are individual and can be combined to provide a support package which will be in writing to the client for which he/she will be required to agree to
When requested to visit on site if we are instructed to start attending the site and carry out work for and on behalf of the client we will recommend that the client should read the terms and conditions of KMW IT Services and agree to them verbally or in writing wether electronic or other means. so by agreeing at the time of the site visit he or she and their company or not will be bound by these terms and conditions or service.
if the client/company or its contractors/employees become abusive and or threatening we will take legal action without hesitation in all cases. We will not provocative or "wind up" staff but conduct ourselves professionally at all times . We are not accountable in any way for the clients staff/employees/contractors opinion or the result of that person taking action on that opinion.
Our invoices are due the date they are created and will be deemed payable within 14 days (2 weeks) if this deadline is not met then charges may apply
We do not guarantee availability of contacts paid for from MOT Testers
We reserve the right to refuse/report against and deny all dealings with clients/staff/employees/contractors as we see fit
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as stated below without notice but will update the announcements on our client login area as soon as possible
While working for any Garage by any staff employed by KMW IT Services We will expect this staff member and subcontractors to be insured by the contracting garage in all cases and under all circumstances. Should there be an accident or customer complaint then it is the responsibility of the contracting garage to make the claim on their own policy. Drivers will at all time carry their Driving license.
MOT Testers website and its database will be monitored and any account created if not completed within 7 days will be deleted. All information on this website will remain on this website unless requested removal by the said contact. this information will not be passed onto any third party (not to include any legal sources such as a magistrate or court and the police). Marketing emails will only be sent from MOT Testers registered email address and will only be sent by staff working in house as indicate on the website.
MOT Testers/KMW IT Services do not use or sell information from our system to anyone. We respect the right to privacy and the right not to be inundated with emails about special offers or such like, We may from time to time send information emails about the website and its products but only when relevant to the party receiving them.
- *please note personal data is not backed up only the computer before delivery (delivery is chargeable).
- The rental units have been used before so they will have some evidence of wear and tear, please feel reassured that we have tested the parts that matter and a small scratch on the outside will not stop the device from working.
- We do not insure or cover any settings or information on phones, laptops or other data storage after the delivery to the customer, we will endevour to recover information by our tech guys who are highly skilled but data loss will not be compensated for.
- Manufacture defects are checked and tested by our tech guys and if failure we will replace free of charge.
- Abuse or damage in any way while in the customers possession will be liable to the renter/customer.
- Our remote help service is provided by TeamViewer, at not point do we store remote information or have access without the customer providing the remote access codes. we will carry out the task with the customers oversight, should the customer not be present he or she has agreed that they trust the tech guy to conduct the request and that they due not hold liable the tech guy.
- We do not record any information and our remote management system can carry out tasks based on maintenance, upates and performance enhancements.
- We condone the use of keyloggers and do not suggest or use any keylogging system.
- Customers will be liable should they install a keylogger and record any activity.
- Condition on rentals are known to be not A1 quaility but we do expect the evices to be returned upon contract termination in the conition they were provided, should this not be the case we retain the right to pursue and recover costs to repair/replace damaged parts as and where needed. photos for record purposes are retained by us for such this purpose.
- Devices are supplied either new or second hand and are guaranteed against manufacturer failure while being rented from KMW IT Services.
- The start of a contract is from the date of the order and will continue for a minimum period of 2 years or 24 months which ever is longest.
- Devices are not guaranteed against natural events, power problems, abuse, or neglect, any damage cause by the user or the users site will invalidate the guarantee from KMW IT Services and any breach of the manufacturers guarantee will invalidate the guarantee by KMW IT Services.
- Printers are used by the user who must read the users guide (will be provided either electronically or physically) and failure to comply with the user guides will invalidate the guarantee from KMW IT Services. While the contract exists the guarantee shall be enforce subject to correct usage and care of the equipment
- Guarantees are not covering consumer parts in any way and consumer parts are to be paid for by the user and not KMW IT Services or their staff or subcontractors, users must advise KMW IT Services of any toner/ink/other parts they require in advance ( 5 days ) so that KMW IT Services can order the correct replacement before the ink/toner/parts runs/wears out and causes the device to stop working.
- Failure to notify KMW IT Services is down to the user/renter of the device and KMW IT Services will not be accountable for lack of use or unable to use .
- Ink/Toner can only be purchase through KMW IT Services and not from any outside company, failure to adhere to this will result in no guarantee and also agreement termination (were required) and any outstanding fee for the minimum term shall be deemed due at that date plus repair work to rectify device.
- All devices can be installed by KMW IT Services subject to a network in place should a network not be in place then a fee for installation shall be in force.
- Devices installed into open environments are subject to weather do not have guarantees as weather can and will have a affect on the devices life.
- We at KMW IT Services will operate a limited guarantee were we will attend call out and repair as best possible on-site or off-site with no parts if possible without charge (were possible) to the client/user/renter but were the damage is caused by weather conditions and or environmental changes - this will require the client to pay for replacement parts or replacement device (travel expenses not included).
- We will provide the best price for ink/toner/other sonsumables that is available on the market at time of purchase but we do not guarantee this will be the lowest as all our ink/toners/consumables are guaranteed by the manufacturer/re manufacturer. we will not use substandard ink/toners/consumables on our units which can clog up the printers with excessive ink or jam the printer itself or cause damage to any of our equiptment.
- This Terms and conditions may and can be updated as required without notice. please visit our announcements in our client login area for an update or rss feed
- All devices remain the property of Keith Morrison-Williams (KMW IT Services) and we retain the right to recover any item at any time without liable action.
Websites and meanings
Basic website - meaning a basic website is equal to a two colour template which does not involve photo's or graphics which form part or wholly the background of a website but colours from a colour chart. words to the total sum of 1000 in all cases and pictures to the sum of 20 which do not require editing for the website - ie reduction from large format to small for the purpose of making the website quicker to load.
All photos and content are to be supplied digitally and not hand written. photos are to be supplied for this basic website package in no larger than 800x600 or 600x800 and a max resolution of 256 colours.
each image supplied must be with text to include page requirement and picture description to enable the designer to understand were this image is to be used and a description to include for the ALT tag line and also for public reading ie - description of this image is ....
layout is moved, enabled and disabled from a template called beez20 on the joomla system, this allows multiple positions of any module and location but if other design or layout of that particular item is required then design work is required to be quoted, agreed and after completion will be required to be paid for by the customer/client.
Joomla any version will be the core part of any basic website design and if required the administration access will be supplied to the customer, after which we will hold no responsibility for anything that can and may go wrong as the control is released to the client/customer.
admin account will remain with KMW IT Services and if the request made by the client/customer is made then we will no longer provide any back end (administrator) access or support for that website, we may still charge for other services for this website and support can be given but this will be only on a hosting side support. the product charged will still remain to say website support but will only provide hosting support in terms of website live time.
Live time is the uptime or website accessible by the public weather this pages are displayed or not, error pages can be expected and are allowed as an indicator that the website is still live, this however does not mean the website is not working. should we discover that the website or domain name is not accessible by the public we will notify the client and customer and proceed with the work to remedy the issue unless the domain name has been released from our control. should the hosting provider not be under our control we will then refer the customer to contact the hosting provider directly.
Website basic package will have a total working hours of 5 by the designer and not have any extras such as booking system or face book, seo or monitoring by us.
only static information pages and static images are allowed on a basic website package.
if changes to this basic package is required then we will invoice and request payment for this work.
All websites will be able to expand and be modify-able to enable extra features as and when requests are made and subject to charge for each extra item requested for.
You the visitor agree that when you visit one of our clients website (shown in the footer "support or hosted and or designed by KMW IT Services") your computer information will be recorded by its IP, screen resolution, operating system, browser and other such identifiers. This information will be a guide and a record for the website owner and thier website support/designers to the end for making the website more attractive, SEO,and other such investigations. This information can be viewed by you the public and is accessable at http://www.kmwit.com/visit we would remind you that this information is not sold or used in marketing by anyone at any point. It is purely used for research and a guide in making the website in question a better place. We may also use this information in accordance with the UK laws and pass this to police of any country to prevent crime and or break the laws including abuse of our website.
Streaming Media or TV Type Boxes
- Purchasing these media TV boxes comes with legitimate Legal tv systems such as 4oD and BBCiplayer ect.. in no way are we held responsible for the content you see or program these with.
- We will not place any copyrighted material on these boxes nor provide a way of viewing copyrighted material requiring either sign up or payment prior to viewing.
- We will only provide the legal software and also show how these tv boxes can be used to access content on a laptop or mac.
- we can also provide you with instruction on how you can access paid for systems using apps from the retrospective suppliers.
- we can also show you how these boxes are able to access the internet and email making these "smart tv" systems better than pre-installed by the TV providers and or set top providers.
- buying a smart tv box requires that you agree to googles terms and conditions in all cases as you will need to have a google account/email.
- We are in now way responsible for the software once purchased as these systems are sold with android and the android system is designed by google and maintained by them.
- We do not supply apps for our business or any other access.
- We will supply a warranty for the hardware and should this fail within the set period on your contract with us then we will provide a replacement at no cost subject tot he return of the old/faulty unit
- subject to the above should we find that the old/faulty unit has failed due to abuse/damage or any other kind or mistreatment then you will be liable for the price of a new unit.
Broadband Terms and Conditions including poilicies
Code of Practice Regarding Complaint Handling and Dispute Resolution
KMW IT Services is a provider of communication services, Internet and telecommunication solutions for residential and business customers across the UK. All our systems have been designed and developed in-house to ensure we have the most flexible path to delivering the solutions our customers require
The purpose of this code of practice
This guide has been developed to help you to understand the relationship you have as a customer of KMW IT Services. It will enable you to:
- Access summary details of our services
- Understand what you can expect from KMW IT Services after you have made a purchase or registered for a service
- Contact details for complaints
- Find out how to contact us
This Code has been approved by Keith Morrison-Williams for the purposes of section 52 of the Communications Act 2003. The Guidelines for producing codes of practice are on Ofcom's Web site at http://www.ofcom.org.uk/telecoms/ioi/g_a_regime/gce/ccodes/ccodes.pdf
How to contact KMW IT Services
|Customer Services & Sales|
|Phone||See our website|
Our Customer Services department is open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17:30. We are closed on weekends and bank holidays. Calls are charged at local rate. Email support is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week please note late night or outside these opening hours emails are delt with as soon as we can. If you have an emergency please call the mobile number in your welcome email.
|Phone||See our website|
Our Accounts department is open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17:30. We are closed on weekends and bank holidays. Calls are charged at local rate.
Our Abuse team is available Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17:30. We will proactively monitor your requests over weekends and bank holidays.
NOTE: All emails are normally responded to within 3 business hours. If you have not received a reply within 1 business day please let us know.
To cancel your account please either call or email quoting your account username. We will require all cancellation requests to be submitted as a written request in the form of an email or if you cannot access the Internet send the same details in a letter to our main office address shown.
Our address is displayed on our website
Most of KMW IT Services do not have a minimum contract period but for those that do, we would be happy to discuss your requirements. A summary of our service contract periods are:
- Shared Hosting: Anytime
- Dedicated Servers: Anytime
- Reseller Hosting: Anytime
- ADSL Reseller: Anytime (New Service requires 12 month contract)
- ADSL Internet: 1 Month (new registration of ADSL requires 12 month contract)
- SDSL Internet: 12 Month
Some services take a little time to cancel, as they require us to work with special industry processes (such as ADSL). When you cancel your service, we aim to advise you of the time period from us receiving your cancellation request to the time at which the service is withdrawn. During this period, you remain liable for the costs of any services we provide.
Some services require contracts due to Special circumstances, please ask before you buy and we will be happy to explain whay and why.
Disconnections and cancellation of services
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your service within the contracted timescales - for example, if you do not pay your bill.
If you would like to register a complaint, here are a number of different ways you can contact us:
By Phone: You can contact the Customer Care team directly on our website from 09:00 to 17:30. We are closed on weekends and bank holidays.
By Letter: If you prefer to put the complaint in writing, you can send it to the following address which can be found on our website
What happens once we receive your complaint?
We will acknowledge all complaints received by letter or e-mail within 24 working hours of receiving your complaint.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, we will issue a ”deadlock” letter so that you may make a complaint through ICUK, an independent alternative dispute resolution scheme. We can provide you with details of this service. Alternatively if more than three months has passed since you first made your complaint, please contact the ICUK directly.
1 Pampisford Road, PURLEY, Surrey, CR8 2NG
All services can be ordered online via our website, or simply by calling our customer services team on our website. The time it takes to setup can vary depending on the service purchased. We will aim to confirm all new orders by email within 4 hours during normal office hours (Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm, and Saturday 9am – 12pm).
Up-to-date prices for our products and services are always available on our website (www.kmwit.com) or by calling our customer services team on our website.
We currently accept the following payment methods:
- Credit / Debit Card
- Direct Debit
If the fault is reported during normal working hours, we will try to establish the location of the fault. We may request that you carry out some simple checks to help us establish the cause of the fault. Repairing faults on our network is part of the maintenance cover we provide with our service. If the fault is not on our network then we may not be responsible for its repair. If the fault is on the BT network (in the case of ADSL and SDSL Broadband) then you may need to report this fault to BT directly. To report a BT fault call one of the following numbers.
BT Residential customers call 0800 800 151 BT Business customers call 0800 800 154
We reserve the right to charge for any abortive work or visit arising from faults over which we have no control. Should an engineer need to visit your premises we will agree this with you.
Access to our code of practice
We strictly follow the procedures laid down by the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 to protect all user information. Please download the PDF Certificate Data Protection Registration Download our PDF Documents
KMW IT Services is a sole trader company (at this time) offering advanced Internet communications for both the home and business user, whatever their needs. The company is without external investors, financial borrowing and being profitable the company is stable and has been since its starting date in April 1996.
Our product range in very broad terms consists of:
- Shared, Reseller (white label) and Dedicated Hosting
- Domain Names
- Broadband ADSL, FTTC, FTTP and Leased Lines
- Telecom Services
- Computer Services
- Networking Services
- IT Systems Consultation
- Business Management
- Social Networking/Promotion
- Advice on Marketing your business
- Hardware Rental
- Software Support
- Many More Services or combinations thereof
Customers of KMW IT Services can take advantage of our world class technical support with emails answered in minutes (except out of office hours) and telephone calls answered in seconds (except out of office hours). Through the automation of a control panel, a large number of customers can configure their packages at any time or day or night, anywhere in the world, without the need to 'submit requests' for an operations engineer to action the request for them, allowing us to concentrate on improving the service further and focusing on new projects.
This Code has been approved by Ofcom for the purposes of section 52 of the Communications Act 2003. The Guidelines for producing codes of practice are on Ofcom’s Web site at http://www.ofcom.org.uk/telecoms/ioi/g_a_regime/gce/ccodes/ccodes.pdf
Contacting related organisations
Office of Communications (Ofcom) Ofcom Contact Centre Riverside House 2a Southwark Bridge Road London SE1 9HA
Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman (OTELO) Wilderspool Park Greenall’s Avenue Warrington WA4 6HL
What information do we collect?
KMW IT Services collects the following:
- Details you provide on registration
- Information we learn about you from your use of our service
- Data gathered from your visits to the site and other sites accessible from our web site
- Information about the transactions you undertake
- Details of the payment cards you use
- We use secure server software (SSL) to protect your data.
We may collect additional information:
- In connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by our web site.
- Provided by you when submitting a customer review.
Please tell us immediately if any of your personal details (name, address etc.) change, so that we can ensure our records are up to date.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use the information:
- To manage your account with us
- For administering membership of our service
A cookie is a small text file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded to your computer when you access websites. Typically, they contain the following information: a site name and unique user ID, the duration of the cookie's abilities and effects, and a random number. As a rule, cookies cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information.
Generally, the role of cookies is beneficial, making your interaction with frequently-visited sites smoother with no extra effort on your part. Without cookies, online shopping would be much harder. Without cookies, some websites will become less interactive with the cookie option turned off.
EU Cookie Law Compliance
One of the cookie used on this site is to support analysis and understanding of how people use the website (what are the most popular pages, visiting time, length and whether new content is read etc). This analysis is to help improve the usage and effectiveness of the website. The data collection and reporting behind this analysis is currently provided by Google Analytics. Users continued use will indicate agreement to the use of a google analytical cookie.
Google Analytics Opt-Out
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
Other cookies that are used are linked to Google Translate, for our page translation service.
Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies Apple Safari - http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
To find out how to enable / disable cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that the information about you is not damaged or destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. This means that we may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we can disclose information to you.
Disclosures of your information
We will not sell, trade or rent information about you to others.
You have the right to access the personal data that is held about you.
Cancellation & Migration Proceedure
In order to cancel existing services, you must have permission over the service. By default, permission is granted to:
- The person who originally ordered the service
- The person who the service is billed to
- Account username
- Account you wish to close (or phone number in the case of broadband)
- Last four characters of the credit / debit card used to pay for the service
- Confirmation that you would like the cease to take immediate effect
We will reply to the email to confirm your cancellation. All hosting/services can be cancelled with immediate effect. Broadband services can take up to 10 days to cease which may bring you into your next month's subscription which will need to be paid prior to the cease taking effect.
Broadband MAC Codes
Our policy on MAC codes is simple:
- MAC codes are supplied for FREE to all broadband customers within 24 hours
- If a customer took advantage of our free migration offer and wishes to migrate within 3 months of joining us the charge is £11+VAT to cover our own costs
- Account username
- Phone number where broadband is installed
- Last four characters of the credit / debit card used to pay for the service
- Brief reason for the move away. This can enable us to understand where you are moving to, and if we can improve our service in any way
Migrating to KMW IT Services.
Please note that as from the 20th June 2015 you will no longer be required to obtain a MAC code.
Please note that you may still require to notify your current provider and provide a letter/email/phone call to give notice.
This maybe the case as each provider will have a termination policy in their terms and conditions.
Please do make sure you are clear with your provider as we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on asking KMW IT Services to take over your broaband service.
Please note that each service operate a recurring service and we have best described each payment plan including termination against each product. We do not offer a refund unless you have bought a service which you have not received - received meaning that you have not used any part or all of the service you have bought. As such unlless specified in the service being purchased we will contact you an discuss any funds that we deemed fit to return to you. Funds are returned to you via bank transfer to keep fees at a minimum and or via the payment service used to send funds to us ie Paypal. Funds returned using other methods other than bank transfer will incurr an admin fee of £10 and 5% charge of the total fund being returned.
Refund policies are also available in our client billing area found at https://www.kmwit.com/client and selecting knowledgebase which will also detail our refunds on our services and products.
Please note that we process landline requests and with the ofcom rule this will take 14 working days to complete before we have control.
Landline service is provided with various minimum term contract times but we will reduce these were we can to the minimum we can offer, 90% of the time this will be one months notice for contract time and termination notice.
New landline installations are contract of 12 months from the date of going live, we will inform you of this service and also post a notice on your account as to when this contract expires, you may need to contact us for this information or it maybe disclosed to you in your landline service you have with us on our online system.
Landline numbers will be transfered were we can but we do not gauruntee the provider previous to us will transfer this information to us, you may find we have to provide a new landline number due to the releasing provider not transfering this to us.
Landlines that are under our control require you to contact us in any case were there is damage or breakages of any description to the line to and in your property, should you have any damage or breakage to the lines there may be a charge from openreach who will have to attend under these circumstances.
All responsibility for the phone lines both virtual and physical are at the cost of the end user and under no circumstance be the liable of the supplier - ie KMW IT Services or Openreach/BT. The end user will have to accomodate the staff in any case were needed to access these lines and or its equiptment.
All pets should be made safe prior to any visit from any staff of either KMW IT Services or Openreach.
Niether Openreach or KMW IT Services are liable for damage resulting in action from outside influences such as act of god - lightening - or items being in a state of disrepair. "we" are not liable for decoration or remedial works after installation of new or exsisting hardware of any kind.
Broadband supplied to a property is supplied up to the estimated reading given by our estimator online and we will not gauruntee the top speed estimated by yourself and or any other means. We will ensure you have a continuas connection to the internet. Our service is provided by Openreach systems who in turn supply companies such as BT and Sky. We are not providing a router as standard equiptment but as an optional extra so please ensure you order one if you require one.
We can use older equiptment reprogrammed to work on our service and we will were possible either guide you through or visit you to setup an older router to run on your service. We will not gauruntee the router will work or and not gauruntee that you have the correct equiptment for your bradband service from us, you can use an ADSL +2 router on ADSL and ADSL +2 service but not on a Fibre optic service - for this you will need a VADSL router which are available off the internet.
We will gauruntee we work hard for you and we will look into any issue you raise with us, we will respond and we will attempt to do the best that is physically available to us within the budget allowed on your account.
If you service stops for any reason you can contact us as directed above.
Quotes and Estimates
Please note that quotes are only valid for up to 1 calender/calendar month, we reserve the right to not honor a quote. Estimates are valid for the day and the day of signing, estimates are by nature a variable and never pricise
Estimates are also changable at any time base on many factors such as labour time spent on any contract and or any other service that we provide. We reserve the right to not honor an estimate if we feel that we cannot satisfy the client with out harm to the company or its staff
Any written or verbal contract, estimate or quote given by the company or its staff is only binding to clients and company should it be printed so and including never held harm the company or its staff if not started, worked on or completed to either the client or the company and its staff.