Step:1 From the home screen, tap the MENU button.
Step:2 Tap the SETTINGS icon.
Step:3 Tap MORE.
Step:4 Tap VPN.
Step:5 Tap ADD VPN NETWORK.
- Name the connection in the name field, eg. EarthVPN.
- Make sure PPTP is selected for the Type.
- Enter the EarthVPN Server address.
- Make sure PPP ENCRYPTION (MPPE) is checked.
- Tap SAVE to save the configuration.
Step:6 Now you should see EarthVPN connection in the list. Tap on it.
Step:7 Authorization window will appear. Please enter the VPN username and password you received. Select SAVE ACCOUNT INFORMATION and tap CONNECT.
Step:8 Once connected the KEY icon should appear in the top bar and the EarthVPN status should change to CONNECTED.
You can test your connection by launching your browser and going to www.iplocation.net
To disconnect, just tap on EarthVPN (see step 7 above) and tap DISCONNECT.